There is something enchanting about waterfalls. These magnificent natural wonders, tucked in high mountains and hidden behind deep forests, are here to remind us how beautiful our nature is and that we should preserve it for the next generations.
Waterfalls are also a good inspiration to visit new destinations and there is nothing more relaxing than listening to the sound of falling water. Let’s take a look at some of Europe’s most picturesque and breathtaking waterfalls, including Staubbach Falls in Switzerland – one of the tallest European falls.
Here are 9 Beautiful Waterfalls In Europe Worth Traveling For:
1. Bigar Waterfall, Caras-Severin County, Romania
2. Låtefossen Waterfall, Norway
3. Skradinski Buk, Krka National Park, Croatia
4. Waterfall, Cevennes Area, Gard, France
5. Rhine Falls, Switzerland
6. Geirangerfjorden Waterfalls (Seven Sisters Waterfall), Norway
7. Staubbach Falls, Bernese Oberland, Switzerland
9. Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia