Spice bag, Ireland’s new favorite takeaway, has taken the country by storm. The Asian-inspired dish that’s made up of a combination of crispy chicken, chips, red and green peppers, chilies and a blend of Chinese spices, is relatively new to the fast food scene, but it’s definitely here to stay. Initially created by a Chinese restaurant in Dublin, now different spice bag variations can be found on the menu of many takeaway restaurants and pubs in the country. The spice bag was also named Ireland’s favorite takeaway at the Just Eat National Takeaway Awards in 2015 and that’s why we decided to make a list with 5 places in Ireland to grab a spice bag.
1. Sunflower Chinese Takeaway, Templeogue, Dublin
2. Golden House, Trim, Meath
3. New World Chinese, Bagnelstown, Carlow
4. Foo Lok Takeaway, Blanchardstown, Dublin
5. Murphy’s of Leixlip, Leixlip, Kildare