There are some amazing places on the planet that haven’t been invaded by the human population yet. Some of these remote places requite a lot of efforts, skills and money to be accessed and that keeps their untamed nature.
But these locations have an important role – to remind us how beautiful our planet is and that we should preserve it for the next generations. We selected some stunning images that will amaze you. From the unique pink lake in Australia to the Ice Canyons in Greenland, here are 10 unique places untouched by mankind.
1. Lake Hillier (Pink Lake), Australia
Yes, the lake is natural pink and is located in Western Australia and you can swim in it. Find out more about the pink lake from this video.
2. Chocolate Hills – Bohol, Philippines
3. Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia
4. Waitomo Caves, New Zealand
5. The Fairy Pools, Isle Of Skye, Scotland
6. Huka Falls, New Zealand
7. Black Forest, Germany
8. Mount Roraima, triple border point of Venezuela, Guyana and Brazil
9. Ice Canyon, Greenland