Railway stations play an important role in the urban infrastructure of every city and represent a major crossing point for travelers from around the world. The railway transportation is seen as a safe and a budget-friendly way to explore the world and is often preferred by tourists, especially in Europe.
But most passengers are often in a hurry and don’t pay much attention to the architecture of the stations and that’s why we decided to put a list 10 spectacular railway stations from around the world. If ever your journey takes to some of them, slow down for a minute to admire the magnificence of their buildings!
1. Southern Cross Station, Melbourne, Australia
2. São Bento Railway Station, Porto, Portugal
3. Kuala Lumpur Railway Station, Malaysia
4. Gare de Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France
5. Kanazawa Station, Ishikawa, Japan
6. Grand Central Terminal, New York
7. St Pancras Railway Station, London, UK
8. Estacion de Atocha, Madrid, Spain
9. Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mumbai, India
10. Berlin Hauptbahnhof. Berlin, Germany